Every Website Needs an Effective Backup
Why backup? If your website is wiped-out due to a crash, hacking, failed upgrade or conflict between plugins you can easily have it restored should you have the correct backup.
What is an Effective Backup?
An effective Backup entails:
- being able to easily backup, restore, or even migrate your entire website to Dropbox, Google Drive or any other cloud service with just a few clicks
- getting your website backed-up offsite – it is safely kept elsewhere for when you need it
- features such as backup scheduling and external cloud storage
- if there’s something you need that is not included in the base plugin, you can expand it using add-ons
- a plugin that is trusted by over 2 million websites including: Microsoft, the NBA, Princeton University, P&G & others
- taking only a few minutes to setup and…
…all the aforementioned at no cost!!
Performing the a.m. is crucial to keep your website running. Don’t trust your host to keep your website’s backup even if you are using the most expensive hosting provider. You need to have your own backup – period!
Duration: 9am – 12pm
What to bring: a lap-top and a mouse (a tablet is useless for this type of training).
Hands-on: This is a hands-on Event. During this Training you will be installing and setting-up the best FREE Backup and Restore Plugin there is.