Sell Anywhere and Accept Payments the Easy Way
- Accept payments in South African Rand
- accept credit cards (from anywhere in the world), debit cards, Instant EFT (bank transfers with SA’s four biggest banks that get instantly verified), Bitcoin and more
- subscriptions – allow your client(s) to subscribe to your services and have their recurrent payments made to you monthly, quarterly, biannually, or annually
- you don’t need a website – you can send your client(s) a payment request on an email
- if you do have a WordPress website you can easily embed a ‘Buy Now’ button on any page or post of your website – you can create as many ‘Buy Now’ buttons as you wish
- no set-up or monthly fees – only pay a small transaction fee when a sale is made
- you will have your PayFast account up and running within 24 hours of registration.
Why Sell Online – Advantages of eCommerce
Get up and run fast
As long as you have a connection to the internet and a computer, you can start your business from anywhere, even from your couch!
Having a PayFast account is free – no set-up or monthly fees.
Increase Brand Awareness
In 2017 over 90% of shoppers conducted online search prior to purchasing a product or service.
Expand Customer Reach
eCommerce provides new channels for you to reach more customers. Whether you’re just starting out or an existing seller, there are new customers to serve.
Provide More Information
An online presence allows you to provide more information about your products and services to your customers.
Serve Niche Markets
If you sell a niche product or serve a niche market, you might find it easier to distribute your products online. You’ll open your business to a greater depth of consumers.
Be Where Your Customers Are
Sell Online with PayFast
If you are selling online, you want to get paid online. PayFast is SA’s leading payment gateway offering fast, secure payment processing for businesses, individuals and NPOs.
Time: 9 – 11:30am
What to bring:
A lap-top and a mouse (a tablet is useless for this type of training). There is high speed WiFi at the venue (but bring your 3G/ 4G plugin as backup, should you have one).
The login details to the Admin Area (Dashboard) should you have a WordPress website.
This is hands-on training. During this workshop you will learn how to:
- send a client a payment request on an email
- embed a ‘Buy Now’ / ‘Pay Now’ button on your WordPress website should you have one.
- manage the Dashboard on your PayFast account.