The higher the number of quality links to your website the higher your rankings on Google and other Search Engines.
• GooglePlus: change from a Non Follow to a Do follow link
• LinkedIn – learn how to create a Do Follow link (up to 3)
• Posts on Blogger and Google+ – How important are they?
• Benefits of Google Alerts
• Directory Submissions – Paid and FREE Directories
• Article Marketing – Ezine Articles, GoArticles
• Forums – which ones?
• Post Comments on related Articles/ Blogs you read (pointing back to your page)
• Create great reviews for products and services you trust/ are happy with
• Inter-link your websites + link exchange with people you trust
• it doesn’t matter if some links carry more weight than others – you need diversity and consistency. Don’t go from 0 links to 200 links overnight… consistently build over time.
This is hands-on training. Each person will create multiple Do Follow links to his/her website/ blog.
What to bring:
Lap-top or tablet. There is wifi at the venue. You don’t have to bring your 3G plug (but you can should you so wish) . Also bring your Google login details (should you not have a Google account you can create one during this training).
Address and directions:
Traveling from northern Johannesburg take the N3 South and exit at Van Buuren/ Bedfordview. Detailed directions to the venue will be emailed to you – it is a 30 minutes drive from Monte Casino. On Saturdays there is no congestion on the N3.