This Workshop is for anyone who already attended the Training Course: ‘Create Free Website‘. We go over your new website’s Admin Area: add/ edit pages and posts, photo galleries, widgets, menus and more – details below:
Q & A Session
A recap of material learnt during ‘Create Free Website’ and a session to answer your questions.
Pages & Posts
- The Gutenberg Editor
- Permalink/ slug
- Paragraph and Heading 1 to Heading 6
- Internal and external links
- Insert ‘Read More’ tag
- The difference between ‘Visual’ and Text’
- Editing Categories
- Page Attributes
- Publish (Public, Password protected, Private)
- Revisions – why revisions are important.
- All Users (settings, edit, change roles)
- Add New
- Your Profile (settings, Gravatar, other…)
Media – Photos & Videos
- Featured Image
- Media Library
- Upload Files
- Title, Alt Text, Caption, Description
- Create Gallery
- Edit Gallery/ Add to Gallery
- Gallery Settings (Link to, Size, Type)
- Embedding Videos. Changing video dimensions.
- Important widgets to activate.
- Mobile – display your site on all devices.
- Create/ select Menu
- Menu Structure (Menu and drop-downs).
An in-depth look into important Stats in your website’s Admin Area:
- Views on Posts & Pages
- Countries – where are visitors coming from?
- Referrers – who refers visitors to your website?
- Have you got quality content?
Refreshments: Snacks and refreshments will be served.
What to bring: a lap-top and a mouse (a tablet is useless for this type of training). There is WiFi at the venue.
Hands-on: This is a hands-on Event. During this workshop you will improve the effectiveness of your Pages and Posts.
[Click an image to enlarge it]
classroom and online wordpress training courses, training, wordpress course, wordpress course Johannesburg, wordpress course Gauteng, courses in wordpress, wordpress courses, website design course, web design in Johannesburg, web design in Gauteng, website development Johannesburg, web development Gauteng, wordpress training classes, word press courses, Johannesburg web design, website design courses, web design short courses, courses on wordpress, web design courses in Johannesburg, wordpress design, wordpress workshop, web design course, web design short course, web design training, wordpress training courses, web design courses Johannesburg, website design in Johannesburg, website design short course, wordpress courses, web design Johannesburg, web design Gauteng, web development training, wordpress training course, how to create a website, how to make a website, create a website, make a website, how to make a webpage, how to start making a website, start a website , WordPress Website Hands-On Training, Responsive WordPress, Blog Training, Responsive WordPress Websites, WordPress Blog Tutorial, WordPress Classes Johannesburg, One-On-One WordPress Training, WordPress Training Courses in Johannesburg, create free wordpress website, professional wordpress training course
Meet new Friends and Improve your WordPress Skills